Language and Culture Courses
Chinese Language instruction is one of our main tasks. Despite our business orientation, offering general Chinese classes is still one of our main focus areas. We offered two different kinds of Chinese courses, credit and continuing education courses.
Credit CoursesHelping build a Chinese program at Georgia State University is one of the main tasks of our institute. Credit courses target students at Georgia State University. In this initial stage of building a Chinese program at Georgia State University, our institute takes advantage of our strong faculty resources and offer multi-level, high-quality Chinese courses to meet the current demand. At the same time, we offer continuing education courses to satisfy the needs of the university and general community.
Continuing Education CoursesRegister Now The continuing education courses included Introductory and Survival Chinese and Chinese Cultural Exploration.
SPRING 2018 Courses: Continuing Education Courses at the Confucius Institute of Georgia State University for all university students, alumni, faculty, and staff as well as members of the general community:
- Dates: February 19th – March 9th, 2018 & March 19th – April 13th (Tuesdays) 4-5:30pm
- Classroom: Citizens Trust Bank Building , 75 Piedmont Ave, Suite 408, Atlanta, GA, 30303
- Contact Confucius Institute: Phone: 404-413-5299
- Email: [email protected]
- Student/Alumni Registration Fee: $30.00 (Materials included)
- Faculty/Staff Registration Fee: $50.00 (Materials included)
- Community Member Fee: $100.00 (Materials included)
Survival Chinese is designed for those who want to learn some basic, beginner and useful Chinese words and phrases. This course consists of topics including greetings, food, travel, transportation, shopping, and more.