Study Abroad in China
Study Abroad in China with Georgia State University
We’re excited that you’re interested in learning more about opportunities to study abroad.
Please visit http://mystudyabroad.gsu.edu to explore study abroad program options, scholarships, funding workshops, and other services. You may also meet with the Study Abroad Programs team in the International Center (Dahlberg Hall, Suite 300).
Study Chinese Language and Culture at Beijing Language and Culture University
May 16th – May 30th, 2018
Scholarships are available, and most expenses in country are paid for by the Confucius Institute, including meals, housing, credit hours, transportation, and activity fees!!
GSU Confucius Institute’s
2018 Educators Trip to Beijing & Shanghai China
Discover China’s Educational System
Friday, June 15th – Sunday, June 24th, 2018 (Depart ATL Thursday, June 7th)
- Expenses within China (including accommodations, excursions, meals, and local transportation) will be covered by the Confucius Institute Headquarters.
- No more than 10 K-16 education administrators and faculty will be sponsored (Preference will be given to those who have never visited China before)
- Participants are responsible for their passports, visa, travel insurance, and roundtrip international flight (Arriving in Beijing and Departing from Shanghai)
- Itinerary includes: Workshops & Lectures, Field Studies with Visits to Local K-16 Schools, and Cultural Excursions (Tentative itinerary attached and subject to change.)
- Program goal is to deepen participants understanding of Chinese culture and contemporary China, as well as promoting a shared cross-cultural experience.
Email: email@example.com for more information and registration form!
Application Deadline: March 16th, 2018